Last week I got tagged by the lovely My Charlie Girl, so now I have to tell you seven things about myself that you might not know. Mmmm, what to write, lets hope I don't bore you...
1. I might be going to Japan in September. A friend of ours is getting married so it looks like we are going over for a quick visit. I really can't wait, despite the fact that we are going to have to do it on the super cheap it is going to be so much fun!
2. I live in a house with my partner Neil, two cats and two rabbits. Our little house looks a bit tumble down but that is just how I like it. One of my cats has a broken leg at the moment, she has to hop around with a big bandaged splint for three more weeks.
3. My Grandma sends me letters at least once a week full of newspaper clippings about gardening, recipes and star signs. I love reading them. All my family live in Sydney, and I am in Melbourne so I miss them a lot.
4. I just started using fake tan, legs only... winter is really starting to get me down.
5. I take multi vitamins even though I don't really think they do anything.
6. I have a freaky obsession with the Anne of Green Gables films (the first one and the sequel... lets not talk about the one that was made recently that had nothing to do with the books, it was yuk). I know every single word off by heart.
7. I am a very messy person and sometimes this bothers me very much. Neil says I create a donut effect, I find a clean space to sit and work in spreading mess in a ring all around me so when I get up I have left a big donut shaped mess. I am really doing my best to be more tidy and organised.
Ok there you go. Now I will show you a picture, here is my wooden panel for the King Brown Magazine launch this friday. I am working on my image right now, so hopefully I will be able to post a more interesting picture soon...